We use the following components of the machine:
- the machine frame
- the inner and outer drum
- the heating device
- the dosing system
- the door and the cover plate
The frame is completely derusted and blast cleaned, too rusty parts are replaced, the frame completely new varnished.
The outer drum.
- The heating device is dismounted and checked, if necessary it is overhault, a pressure test is carried out.
- Depending on the machine's age the stainless-steel plating inside the outer drum at the back wall can be demaged. This plating is cut out, the outer drum is blast cleaned, the back-wall plating is renewed and the heating device is assembled.
Now the machine is newly assembled:
- Complete renewal of bearing, shock absorbers and bellows
- Complete renewal of pneumatic system including valves and cylinders
- Complete renewal of electrical system including new valves and cylinders
- All water and steam valves as well as hoses are replaced by new ones
- The dosing device is cleaned and overhauled
- A test run and a function test are carried out
Our strength for these very detailed and complex overhauls lies in the decades of experience of our technical specialists and our know-how in the field of general overhauls of dyeing machines and therefore offer our customers considerable advantages and guarantees compared to a machinery agents.
>>> Click here for the video
>>>If you have any questions, please contact us